Friday, March 15, 2013

Reese Dante

  Okay, now that I realized you like my love life posts better, I've decided to tell you about Reese. Reese Dante. Hot name, hot guy. Black hair, lip rings, dark, gorgeous eyes. My type. I first met him on a post in Google+, where I reposted with a funny comment of: Jump and see if you can fly! His response? Haha, you first. I say: Meh, you can go first! He says, probably laughing: No you first, I insist! I think he added me as a friend first, but I don't remember. Anyway. I think our first chat was more along the lines of merely two teens who had just met talking when he asked me a question.
   "Is that you in your profile pic?" he asked me.
   "Yes," I said, shyly, because I don't think I'm pretty.
   "Pretty" Reese replied.
     I blushed furiously. No, I wasn't mad, that means I turned red. I mean red, red. No one had ever called me pretty before. Far too soon, Reese had to go.
   The next day, I (no comments on this) I asked if he had a girlfriend. Reese goes yeah, but we broke up a while ago. I have crush though. (whoops, forgot to mention that I accidentally sent a message to Reese meant for a friend saying: talking to a hottie,when he asked who I said, my crush, not tellin!) When I asked who his crush was he said I can't tell you.
   Why? I'll tell you if you tell me. I offered. You first. Haha, no, you first. Why????? Because I'm scared. Why??? ...Oh fine.
   You.
    Same.
    What happened next? Ask me via the comment box!

No comments:

Post a Comment